Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The beginning of forever.

For my entire life I've struggled with my weight. From my earliest grade school memories I have always been self-conscious about my body. A few years ago, I'd say 2008, I started weight watchers. When I first started I looked like this:

Me, 2008 (And M, I can't believe how young he was. Miss him alot.)
That's me on the end at my heaviest weight at that time.
So I joined Weight Watchers and lost 40 pounds:


And 40 more:


So, then pregnancy happened. I ate like there were no consequences and now, years later, I'm regretting it. Zeke's been outside of my body now for two and a half years and I have no one to blame but myself for my unhealthy lifestyle. When I lost the weight the first time I had friends and family who were actively involved in holding me accountable and now it's just different. So I've decided that I'm going to use my writing abilities and my cooking abilities to help me to lose the weight again. Because here I am now...


...weighing just as much as I did when I started Weight Watchers in 2007/8. 

So here's the deal. I'm going to post on this blog and hopefully it will provide me some accountability, photo documentation, etc. to inspire me to actually get healthy. I'll post new recipes, exercise, and all the things I'm incorporating into my life to make me a healthier me!




No comments:

Post a Comment